VSO ConvertXtoDVD 184.108.40.206 Final (crack+key)
Convert to DVD – Watch your videos on any TV with our avi to dvd
converter software. Convert to DVD 1 or more videos. Designed for
beginners, but with advanced settings available.
– Convert X to DVD AVI to DVD
– MKV to DVD
– MOV to DVD
– Divx to DVD
– WMV to DVD
– MTS and M2TS to DVD
– Mpeg to DVD, MP4 to DVD
– and more
Create menus & chapters, cut videos, total customization with live preview – Edit your project with the various settings and features listed below. Watch results before converting!
Create menus with videos and music
Integrated video player for live Preview
Cut unwanted parts of the video
Add chapters – automatic or custom
Many subtitles supported, convert as soft or hard subs
Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
Merge function – like for CD1 + CD2
Rotate video, add brightness/contrast
Advanced features – Advanced settings for ultimate conversions:
-Converter multi processor 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
-Hardware decoding for faster conversions
-Various audio output formats
-Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc . . .)
-Multiple encoding profiles
-Shutdown computer when finished
-Multi-core processor optimized
-Padding and cropping
-Multiple conversions processed simultaneously
Burn to DVD, create ISO file or store on PC – Create DVD video standard videos (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players.
– Compatible with any disks
– ISO output available
– NTSC + PAL region formats
– 16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
– Burn multiple copies
– VSO burning engine included
– Various SD resolutions available
– Custom output size
– Burn on DVD/USB key or store on PC
What is new in version 220.127.116.11? Released September 2nd, 2014
– new burning engine
– corrects access violation when entereing key
– corrects specific cases of freezing when starting
– new option added to installer to do a clean installation (remove old files and settings before installing new version)
– fixed bug AV LOADER: can’t find protocol for “”
– update for CUDA compatibility
Complete change log below: ConvertXtoDVD – 18.104.22.168 beta
– 0008409: [Bug] no thumbnails in chapter menu dvd output (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008373: [Bug] flags missing for language indentifier in tab under preview window (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008403: [Bug] no warning is saving a project with existing project name, old project will be overwritten (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008401: [Bug] cut buttons cropped (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008211: [Bug] Cannot minimize screen while burning a disk (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008262: [Bug] no audio in preview or converted result (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008306: [Bug] opening some projects made in version 22.214.171.124 doesnt work (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008402: [Bug] save project, close cxd asked if want to save project again (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008375: [Bug] File / Load Blu-ray/DVD “Load from disc” does nothing (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008372: [Bug] I can press convert twice, and get access violation (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008354: [Bug] Changing code page twice creates access violation (cedric) – resolved.
– 0008374: [Bug] PAL is set by default (cedric) – resolved. [12 issues]
– Operating System: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP – 32 & 64 bit
– Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon (Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
– 512 MB RAM with Windows XP
– 1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
– Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
– DVD Burner
Arabic and more.